WHAT IS A SINGLE-HUNG WINDOW SYSTEM?
Single-hung windows are a great choice for a variety of architectural designs, and this type of window can save you money over double-hung windows. Single-hung windows can be opened from the bottom allowing up to half of the overall window’s size to be available for ventilation. As with all the windows we offer at WinChoice USA®, these provide unmatched thermal and structural performance thanks to our Warm Edge Spacer technology along with additional industry-leading manufacturing. Our single-hung windows also allow for both sides to be easily cleaned from the inside. Brass rollers and advanced engineering provide our single-hung windows with easy operation and quality that will last a lifetime. In fact, they come with our transferable Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Single-Hung Window Operation & Efficiency:
- TILT-IN SASH
- ADVANCED BALANCE SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY
- FULL-LENGTH EXTRUDED HANDLE RAIL
- WinChoice USA® INSULATED GLASS SYSTEM
- WinChoice USA® VINYL COMPOUND
- OPTIONAL WinChoice USA® LOW-E GLASS
- FIN-SEAL WEATHER STRIPPING
- DESIGNER CAM LOCK
- INTERLOCKING MEETING RAIL DESIGN
Single-Hung Window Features:
- EXTERIOR MILLWORK FRAME DESIGN
- FUSION WELDED SASH AND MAINFRAME
- PATENTED INTEGRAL J-CHANNEL DESIGN
- SLOPED SILL DESIGN
- MULTIPLE COLOR OPTIONS
- OPTIONAL JAMB EXTENSION PRODUCTS
- MAINTENANCE-FREE VINYL CONSTRUCTION
- EXTRA-WIDE, STURDY INTEGRAL NAILING FIN
INNOVATION IN MANUFACTURING
Fusion-welded frames made right here in our our state-of-the-art facility.
We build our own windows from start to finish which allows us to efficiently customize and manufacture your order within 21-30 days and provide superior installation by our own trained professional installers.
SEE HOW MUCH MONEY YOU MIGHT SAVE WITH WINCHOICE WINDOWS
Actual WinChoice customer data. See what we can do for you with a free consultation.
Sample representation of estimated monthly savings.