There’s no disputing the fact that home energy bills have been on the rise in recent years. While plenty of homeowners are doing what they can to curb their energy consumption, there may be an even bigger culprit behind high energy bills – your windows. If you’re getting sick of seeing your hard-earned money go out the window, it might be time to consider a new residential window installation in Atlanta, GA. Here’s why:
Reduce Heating or Cooling Loss
Window replacement can help reduce your home’s heat loss in the winter and heat gain in the summer, leading to significantly lower energy bills. Recent technological advances have led to the development of “smart” windows that can actually help regulate the temperature in your home, making them even more energy-efficient. With this in mind, newer-model replacement windows are commonly more energy efficient than older-model, single-pane windows.
Stop Air Leaks
Drafty windows are very much a thing of the past. Another reason your energy bills may be high is due to air leaks around your windows. Over time, the caulking and weather-stripping around windows can deteriorate, allowing outside air to seep in. This not only makes your space less comfortable but also forces your heating and cooling system to work overtime – driving up your energy bills. A new residential window installation will help eliminate these air leaks and make your home more comfortable and energy-efficient.
Choose the Right Replacement Windows
When it comes to replacement windows, there are a lot of options on the market. To ensure your new windows live up to their energy-saving potential, look for windows with the ENERGY STAR® label. ENERGY STAR-labeled windows are designed to provide superior energy efficiency and can help shrink your carbon footprint and slash your energy bills by an average of 12 percent.
Today, low-E glass is one of the most widely utilized construction materials. It makes use of a thin, translucent layer that reflects radiant heat. This layer creates a tough-to-beat thermal barrier when combined with argon-filled spaces between double- or triple-paned windows.
At WinChoice USA®, our Low-E argon-filled windows are among the most effective and efficient ones on the market, meeting national Energy Star regulations. The windows in your home frequently account for a sizable surface area that can let heat in. Inefficient windows may make the air conditioner work harder in the summer and increase heating expenditures in the winter.
We consider windows to be a thermal barrier that prevents heat from entering or leaving your home. For this reason, our Low-E glass uses a cutting-edge coating that is invisible to the human eye yet very effective in obstructing heat. Your window and its frame will function superbly when you combine this with our remarkable Warm Edge Spacer technology during your next residential window installation in Atlanta, GA.
Warm Edge Spacer Technology from WinChoice USA®
No matter how well-made and insulated your windows’ glass is, if the frame that creates the space between the panes of glass allows thermal energy to pass through, efficiency suffers. In contrast to other insulating glass spacers, like aluminum, our Warm Edge Spacer Technology is better suited for high-tech contemporary windows, like our Low-E argon-filled multi-paned windows. The Warm Edge Spacer Technology actually increases thermal efficiency by up to 8 degrees Fahrenheit.
Aluminum has traditionally been used around insulated windows to maintain space between the panes of glass. While this material is excellent for structural qualities, it is, unfortunately, also a thermal energy conductor. This implies that if it’s hot outside, an aluminum window frame will conduct the heat through your window frame and eventually into your home.
All of our windows at WinChoice USA® are constructed in the United States and have an innovative vinyl frame construction. This means that our windows not only provide one of the best thermal barriers available for your home or company, but it also allows us to back our windows with a transferable Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Benefits of a New Residential Window Installation in Atlanta, GA
Installing new windows in your home has a number of benefits. Not only will it help improve your home’s energy efficiency, but it can also increase its value and make it more comfortable.
- Energy Efficiency: One of the biggest benefits of new windows is that they can help improve your home’s energy efficiency. Today’s windows are way more energy-efficient than older models, thanks to advances in glass and frame technology. By installing new windows, you can help reduce your energy bills and make your home more comfortable all year long.
- Value: Another benefit of new windows is that they can increase the value of your home. If you’re planning on selling your residential property in the near future, new windows can be a great investment. They can also make your home more attractive to potential buyers.
- Comfort: New windows can also help make your home more comfortable. By reducing drafts and improving insulation, new windows can help keep your home at a comfortable temperature year-round. And, by blocking out noise from outside, they can also create a more peaceful environment inside your home.
Why Choose WinChoice USA®?
If you’re looking for a residential window installation in Atlanta, GA, there’s no better choice than WinChoice USA®. We offer an exciting variety of energy-efficient windows, including Low-E argon-filled windows and vinyl windows.
- Our high-quality products are made in the USA
- We’re a “one-stop shop” – we manufacture, install, warranty, and service all of our products
- We’re a Veteran-owned and top-rated national window installation company
- We take great pride in our honest work and in giving back to our community
- We have 40 years combined experience working on windows
- We are licensed, bonded, insured, and certified and provide limited lifetime warrantied work
- Take advantage of free project estimates!
Schedule a No-Cost Window Consultation
If you want to discover more about the best residential window installation in Atlanta, GA, contact WinChoice USA® today. We’d be happy to answer any questions and schedule a free consultation at your convenience. Contact us now to get started!